To adhere with the airline requirements, it is advisable to identify the checked-in baggage bothinside and outside. We recommend a sticker inside and respective airline tag outside.
Please ensure your baggage (per piece) does not exceed 32 Kgs and hand baggage up to 5 Kgs. Do not leave your luggage unattended at any time
- The U.A.E Department of Civil
Aviation says that its regulations will be in the with
international regulation, Which are:
All liquids must be in individual containers not greater than
100 ml capacity.
- All containers must be placed in one transparent re-sealable transparent bag, no larger than 20cm x 20cm in size. The containers must fit comfortably inside the bag so it can be fastened closed.
- Only one bag per passenger is allowed. The bag must be clear and re-sealable, such as zip lock bags or bags with press able seals. Larger bags or bags that are non-sealable, ich as fold-over sandwich bags are not allowed.
- Each passenger must remove their clear plastic bag from their hand baggage and place in on the conveyor belt for X-ray screening.
- Liquids in containers of more than 100ml capacity can be packed in your checked in baggage.
- Travellers flying from U.A.E International Airport will not be allowed to bring on board containers containing liquids that are larger than 100ml.
- The rules apply to all liquids, including drinks, water, creams, pastes such as toothpastes, gels, shampoos and perfumes. Exceptions to these rules are made for Medicines and special foods, such as baby foods, which are required during the flight. These do not need to be carried in a plastic bag although they must be presented at the security check.
- Liquids such as perfumes can still be bought
at U.A.E Duty Free. They will be sold in two liter tamper
–evident bags that passengers are advised not to open
before they are screened